Humphrey Fellows who meet the eligibility requirements apply for the program through their Binational Fulbright Commissions or Public Affairs Section of the U.S. embassy in their home countries. Please contact your country’s Binational Fulbright Commission or the U.S. embassy for information on how to apply, including deadlines. See the country eligibility list to check if … Continue reading Eligibility